We are hiring! Are you a financial services professional looking to leave a commute behind? Come work in Chatham, NJ. Apply via LinkedIn or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Development Associate / Financial Planner
About the Job
Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, fiduciary wealth management professional needed.
Our Business Development Associate / Financial Planner will have the opportunity to join a dynamic team that delivers comprehensive, customized investment solutions dictated by our detailed goals-based financial planning. Together, we partner with clients to help build a nest egg, save for college, plan for retirement, or leave a legacy for the people and causes dearest to them.
If you have at least 5+ years of experience as a Financial Advisor or similar financial services business development role with a track record of success and a drive to achieve more for you and your clients, let’s talk.
The approximate base salary range is $100,000 - $150,000/yr + Bonus (Total compensation is determined on experience, knowledge, abilities, etc.). Open to flexible scheduling but must have your own transportation.
About the Firm
Chatham Wealth Management (CWM) is a family-owned business, located in Chatham, New Jersey. CWM is a SEC registered RIA serving high net worth individuals, retirement plans and trusts. The Firm and its predecessors have been in business since 1978. Our portfolio managers average more than 35 years of investment management experience, and we are dedicated to satisfying each client's personal objective. We are a fee-only organization and know our clients take comfort in the fact that we have been putting their interests first, since founding Chatham Wealth Management in 2000.
- Identify, build, and deepen relationships to gain incremental wallet share of the affluent and High Net Worth segment through the use of financial planning and excellent discovery and profiling skills.
- Deliver customized service to clients seeking personalized high-touch relationship.
- Organize client events to enhance client bonding.
- Cultivate referral opportunities.
- FINRA licenses Series 65 or 7 required.
- 5+ years of customer service experience in the Financial Services industry.
- CFP®or CFA a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills via telephone and face to face consultations.